My blog has been properly active for about 6 weeks, in which time I have got quite addicted to it! My wife however, often mocks my enthusiasm for my blog. She does not feel the pressure of having to write regular posts to keep my (30) adoring fans happy. Therefore, it was with much delight that I was able to show her my blogs new Liebster Award, (very kindly awarded to me by https://adivir.wordpress.com/), to prove that at least someone appreciates my efforts! I now regularly tell her, “I am an award winning author!” Yet for some reason she still mocks – I don’t know why?
So, to continue this fine award tradition, first of all I have to answer the questions set for me by Shivangi . As an award winning author I should get used to doing interviews! Here we go:
- What is the meaning of your name?
Keep Exploring Stuff: My actual name or my blog name? I’m not sure what my actual name means, I would imagine it comes from something Biblical? My blog name is a bit of a play on my last name (Keep) and what I like doing (Exploring Stuff). Put the two together and you get this award winning blog!
- What is your blog site all about?
Keep Exploring Stuff: Well, simply, it’s about trying to see and do as much as I can, exploring wherever I am.
- What inspires you to write?
Keep Exploring Stuff: Hmmm, that’s a difficult one. I guess seeing something that to me is new and different.
- Who is your favourite film star?
Keep Exploring Stuff: This changes from time to time. Right now I’d say Matthew McConaughey. And although it’s not a film, his performance in True Detectives is outstanding.
- Which is your favourite creative work(could be anything)?
Keep Exploring Stuff: The Bends by Radiohead.
- Apart from blogging, tell us your hobbies?
Keep Exploring Stuff: So many to list! I love taking photos, listening to music, playing guitar and eating good food! And obviously travel, but that’s quite hard to call a hobby. And also a huge F1 fan! Got to see Lewis Hamilton win the World Championship in Abu Dhabi last year – incredible!!
- What is the best thing about you.
Keep Exploring Stuff: How does anyone answer that question? In a couple of weeks, my new (laser fixed) eyes!
- Which festival do you enjoy the most ?
Keep Exploring Stuff: Can I say Glastonbury?
- What makes you sad?
Keep Exploring Stuff: The occasional bout of homesickness, for both Australia and England.
- If you were God, what would you do first?
Keep Exploring Stuff: That’s too difficult! Probably cool the planet down 1 or 2 degrees, make some ice, save some Polar Bears?
- What is your next blog about?
Keep Exploring Stuff: Formula One.
Now for my new nominations. There are some “rules” which it would be great if you, as a new nominee, would do in order to accept the Liebster Award:
- Link the person who nominated you (that’s me) to your blog post and let them know you answered their questions.
- Answer the 11 questions given to you by the nominator
- Nominate other bloggers (11) for the award that have fewer than 200 followers.
- Create 11 questions for your nominees to answer.
- Let the nominees know that they have been nominated by going to their blog and notifying them.
So now I have to nominate 10 new bloggers. Check out my nominations below.
Congratulations all, for also becoming an award winning blogger! I apologise if you have won this award before. Here are my 11 questions for you, hopefully not too difficult to answer:
- Describe yourself in 3 words?
- What’s your blog about?
- What do you find most challenging about writing it?
- Favourite place you’ve been to?
- What’s top of your bucket list?
- John or Paul?
- Favourite author (apart from me and my award winning blog!)
- If you were going to a fancy dress party what would you wear?
- What do you want to be when you grow up?
- Favourite album of all time?
- Paris or Venice?